Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||22 November 2018|
- Hall MJ, Popovic JR (2001) National hospital discharge. Advance Data from Vital Health Statistics, No. 319, Hyattsville, MD: National Centre for Health Statistics. [Google Scholar]
- Knight SR, Aujla R, Biswas SP (2011) Total hip arthroplasty: over 100 years of operative history. Orthop Rev (Pavia) 3, e16. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- MacDonald W, Owen JW (1988) The effect of total hip replacement on driving reactions. J Bone Joint Surg Br 70, 202–205. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Abbas G, Waheed A (2011) Resumption of car driving after total hip replacement. J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong) 19 (1), 54–56. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rodriguez JA, Deshmukh AJ, Rathod PA, Greiz ML, Deshmane PP, Hepinstall MS, Ranawat AS (2013) Does the direct anterior approach in THA offer faster rehabilitation and comparable safety to the posterior approach? Clin Orthop Relat Res 472, 455–463. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peters A, Tijink M, Veldhuijzen A, Huis in ‘t Veld, R (2015) Reduced patient restrictions following total hip arthroplasty: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials 16, 360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim MS, Twaij H, Giebaly DE, Nizam I, Haddad FS (2013) Enhanced recovery in total hip replacement: a clinical review. Bone Joint J 95-B(12), 1587–1594. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ibrahim M, Nizam I, Khan A, Haddad FS. Perioperative interventions producing better functional outcomes and enhanced recovery following total hip and knee arthroplasty : an evidence based review. BMC Med. 2013, 11:37. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kerr DR, Kohan L (2009) Local infiltration analgesia: a technique for the control of acute postoperative pain following knee and hip surgery: a case study of 325 patients. Acta Orthop 79 (2), 174–183. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Qurashi S, Chinnappa J, Lord SJ, et al. (2016) Driving after microinvasive total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 32 (5), 1525–1529. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nizam I (2015) The bikini hip replacement: surgical technique preserving vessels and deep soft tissues in direct anterior approach hip replacement. J Orthop Res Physiother 1, 007. [Google Scholar]
- Ganz SB (1993) Physical therapy following total hip arthroplasty. In: Surgery for Rheumatoid Arthritis, Sculco TP, Editor. St Louis, Mosby, pp 381–395. [Google Scholar]
- Malviya A, Wilson G, Kleim B et al. (2014) Factors influencing return to work after hip and knee replacement. Occup Med 64(6), 402–409. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.