Volume 4, 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||06 November 2018|
- Siebenrock KA, Schwab JM (2013) The cam-type deformity − what is it: SCFE, osteophyte, or a new disease? J Pediatr Orthop 33(Suppl 1), S121–S125. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Merle d'Aubigné R, Postel M, Mazabraud A, Massias P, Guenguen J (1965) Idiopathic osteonecrosis of the femoral head in adults. J Bone Joint Surg 47B, 612–633. [Google Scholar]
- Ohzono K, Saito M, Sugano N, Takaoka K, Ono K (1992) The fate of nontraumatic avascular necrosis of the femoral head. A radiologic classification to formulate prognosis. Clin Orthop Relat Res 277, 73–78. [Google Scholar]
- Koo KH, Kim R (1995) Quantifying the extent of osteonecrosis of the femoral head: a new method using MRI. J Bone Joint Surg 77B, 875–880. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shimizu K, Moriya H, Akita T, Sakamoto M, Suguro T (1994) Prediction of collapse with magnetic resonance imaging of avascular necrosis of the femoral head. J Bone Joint Surg 76A, 215–223. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tripathy SK, Goyal T, Sen RK (2015) Management of femoral head osteonecrosis: current concepts. Indian J Orthop 49 (1), 28–45. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Ganz R, Gill TJ, Gautier E et al. (2001) Surgical dislocation of the adult hip a technique with full access to the femoral head and acetabulum without the risk of avascular necrosis. J Bone Joint Surg Br 83, 1119–1124. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dienst M, Gödde S, Seil R, Hammer D, Kohn D (2001) Hip arthroscopy without traction: in vivo anatomy of the peripheral hip joint cavity. Arthroscopy 17 (9), 924–931. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kim YM, Ahn JH, Kang HS, Kim HJ (1998) Estimation of the extent of osteonecrosis of the femoral head using MRI. J Bone Joint Surg Br, 80, 954–958. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Thaunat M, Murphy CG, Chatellard R, et al. (2014) Capsulotomy first: a novel concept for hip arthroscopy. Arthrosc Tech 22, 599–603. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brown TD, Baker KJ, Brand RA (1992) Structural consequences of subchondral bone involvement in segmental osteonecrosis of the femoral head. J Orthop Res 10 (1), 79–87. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.