Volume 6, 2020
Special Issue: "HIP and KNEE Replacement" Guest Editors: C Batailler, S Lustig, J Caton
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||15 December 2020|
- Kouyoumdjian P, Mansour J, Assi C, Caton J, Lustig S, Coulomb R (2020) Current concepts in robotic Total Hip Arthroplasty. SICOT J. 6. [Google Scholar]
- Carli AV, Patel AR, Cross MB, et al. (2020) Long-term performance of oxidized zirconium on conventional and highly cross-linked polyethylene in total hip arthroplasty. SICOT J. 610. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020010. [Google Scholar]
- Langlois J, Hamadouche M (2020) Recent update on crosslinked polyethylene in total hip arthroplasty. SICOT J. 613. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020013. [Google Scholar]
- Henri Bauwens P, Fary C, Servien E, Lustig S, Batailler C (2020) Early low complication rate of ceramic-on-ceramic total hip arthroplasty by direct anterior approach. SICOT J. 630. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020027. [Google Scholar]
- Neri T, Boyer B, Batailler C, et al. (2020) Dual mobility cups for total hip arthroplasty: tips and tricks. SICOT J. 617. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020018. [Google Scholar]
- Foissey C, Fauvernier M, Fary C, Servien E, Lustig S, Batailler C (2020) Total hip arthroplasty performed by direct anterior approach – Does experience influence the learning curve? SICOT J. 615. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020015. [Google Scholar]
- Pacoret V, Kalk E, Labattut L, Girardot G, Baulot E, Martz P (2020) Survival rate of cemented versus cementless tibial component in primary total knee arthroplasty over 5 years of follow-up: Comparative study of 109 prostheses. SICOT J. 636. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020028. [Google Scholar]
- Sappey-Marinier E, Pauvert A, Batailler C, et al. (2020) Kinematic versus mechanical alignment for primary total knee arthroplasty with minimum 2 years follow-up: a systematic review. SICOT J. 618. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020014. [Google Scholar]
- Assi C, Mansour J, Samaha C, Kouyoumdjian P, Yammine K (2020) Angular limit for coronal joint deformity correction using intramedullary guidance in total knee arthroplasty. A pilot study. SICOT J. 622. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020019. [Google Scholar]
- Luceri F, Tamini J, Ferrua P, et al. (2020) Total knee arthroplasty after distal femoral osteotomy: a systematic review and current concepts. SICOT J. 635. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020033. [Google Scholar]
- Plassard J, Masson JB, Malatray M, et al. (2020) Factors lead to return to sports and recreational activity after total knee replacement – A retrospective study. SICOT J. 611. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020009. [Google Scholar]
- Ferry T, Batailler C, Brosset S, et al. (2020) Medical innovations to maintain the function in patients with chronic PJI for whom explantation is not desirable: a pathophysiology-, multidisciplinary-, and experience-based approach. SICOT J. 626. https://doi.org/10.1051/sicotj/2020021. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.