Volume 9, 2023
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||15 May 2023|
- Shin JK, Son SM, Kim TW, Shin WC, Lee JS, Suh KT (2016) Accuracy and reliability of preoperative on-screen templating using digital radiographs for total hip arthroplasty. Hip Pelvis 28, 201. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Kosashvili Y, Shasha N, Olschewski E, et al. (2009) Digital versus conventional templating techniques in preoperative planning for total hip arthroplasty. Can J Surg 52, 6–11. [Google Scholar]
- Eggli S, Pisan M, Müller ME (1998) The value of preoperative planning for total hip arthroplasty. J Bone Jt Surg – Ser B 80, 382–390. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gonzalez Della Valle A, Slullitel G, Piccaluga F, Salvati EA (2005) The precision and usefulness of preoperative planning for cemented and hybrid primary total hip arthroplasty. J Arthroplasty 20, 51–58. [Google Scholar]
- White SP, Bainbridge J, Smith EJ (2008) Assessment of magnification of digital pelvic radiographs in total hip arthroplasty using templating software. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 90, 592–596. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Boese CK, Wilhelm S, Haneder S, Lechler P, Eysel P, Bredow J (2019) Influence of calibration on digital templating of hip arthroplasty. Int Orthop 43, 1799–1805. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Alnahhal A, Aslam-Pervez N, Sheikh HQ (2019) Templating hip arthroplasty. Open Access Maced J Med Sci 7, 672–685. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- White SP, Shardlow DL (2005) Effect of introduction of digital radiographic techniques on pre-operative templating in orthopaedic practice. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 87, 53–54. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization (2021) Obesity and overweight. WHO. https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/obesity-and-overweight. (accessed June 20, 2021). [Google Scholar]
- Knight JL, Atwater RD (1992) Preoperative planning for total hip arthroplasty. Quantitating its utility and precision. J Arthroplasty 7 Suppl, 403–409. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Magill H, Mohamed F, Grant S, Rudran B, Radford W, Magill MH (2020) A more accurate method to determine the magnification of radiographs when templating for hip arthroplasty? J Orthop Orthop Surg 1, 11–14. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Olmedo-Garcia NI, Martínez Vergara JL, Aparici Miralles TL, et al. (2018) Assessment of magnification of digital radiographs in total HIP arthroplasty. J Orthop 15, 931–934. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- King RJ, Makrides P, Gill JA, Karthikeyan S, Krikler SJ, Griffin DR (2009) A novel method of accurately calculating the radiological magnification of the hip. J Bone Joint Surg Br 91, 1217–1222. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Baxter JA, Barlow T, Karthikeyan S, Mayo DJ, King RJ (2012) The accuracy of automatic calibration of digital pelvic radiographs using two different scale markers: a comparative study. Hip Int 22, 82–89. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Franken M, Grimm B, Heyligers I (2010) A comparison of four systems for calibration when templating for total hip replacement with digital radiography. J Bone Joint Surg Br 92, 136–141. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boese CK, Lechler P, Rose L, et al. (2015) Calibration markers for digital templating in total hip arthroplasty. PLoS One 10, e0128529. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.