Volume 9, 2023
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 May 2023|
- Kennedy JG, Rogers WB, Soffe KE, Sullivan RJ, Griffen DG, Sheehan LJ (1998) Effect of acetabular component orientation on recurrent dislocation, pelvic osteolysis, polyethylene wear, and component migration. J Arthroplasty 13(5), 530–534. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Agarwal S, Eckhard L, Walter WL, Peng A, Hatton A, Donnelly B, de Steiger R (2021) The use of computer navigation in total hip arthroplasty is associated with a reduced rate of revision for dislocation: a study of 6,912 navigated THA procedures from the Australian orthopaedic association national joint replacement registry. J Bone Joint Surg Am 103, 1900–1905. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Biedermann R, Tonin A, Krismer M, Rachbauer F, Eibl G, Stockl B. 2005. Reducing the risk of dislocation after total hip arthroplasty: the effect of orientation of the acetabular component. J Bone Joint Surg Br, 87(6), 762–769. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lewinnek GE, Lewis JL, Tarr R, Compere CL, Zimmerman JR. 1978. Dislocations after total hip-replacement arthroplasties. J Bone Joint Surg Am, 60(2), 217–220. [Google Scholar]
- Abdel MP, von Roth P, Jennings MT, Hanssen AD, Pagnano MW. 2016. What safe zone? The vast majority of dislocated THAs are within the Lewinnek safe zone for acetabular component position Clin Orthop Relat Res, 474(2), 386–391. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Seagrave KG, Troelsen A, Malchau H, Husted H, Gromov K (2017) Acetabular cup position and risk of dislocation in primary total hip arthroplasty. Acta Orthop, 88(1), 10–17. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brodt S, Nowack D, Jacob B, Krakow L, Windisch C, Matziolis G. 2017. Patient obesity influences pelvic lift during cup insertion in total hip arthroplasty through a lateral transgluteal approach in supine position. J Arthroplasty, 32(9), 2762–2767. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Shah SM, Walter WL, Ngo J (2017) Is the pelvis stable during supine total hip arthroplasty? Acta Orthop Belg 83(1), 81–86. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Brodt S, Windisch C, Krakow L, Nowack D, Matziolis G (2017) Influence of surgical approach on pelvic lift in hip arthroplasty during cup insertion Orthopedics 40(4), e589–e593. [Google Scholar]
- Callanan MC, Jarrett B, Bragdon CR, Zurakowski D, Rubash HE, Freiberg AA, Malchau H (2011) The John Charnley Award: risk factors for cup malpositioning: quality improvement through a joint registry at a tertiary hospital. Clin Orthop Relat Res 469(2), 319–329. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Lass R, Olischar B, Kubista B, Waldhoer T, Giurea A, Windhager R. 2020. Total hip arthroplasty using imageless computer-assisted navigation-2-year follow-up of a prospective randomized study. J Clin Med, 9(6), 1620. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Tanino H, Nishida Y, Mitsutake R, Ito H (2020) Portable accelerometer-based navigation system for cup placement of total hip arthroplasty: a prospective. Randomized, controlled study. J Arthroplasty 35(1), 172–177. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Nishihara S, Hayashida K (2021) Comparison between freehand technique and computed tomography-based navigation in acetabular cup placement through direct anterior approach for total hip arthroplasty. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 142(2), 323–329. [Google Scholar]
- Singh V, Realyvasquez J, Simcox T, Rozell JC, Schwarzkopf R, Davidovitch RI (2021) Robotics versus navigation versus conventional total hip arthroplasty: Does the use of technology yield superior outcomes? J Arthroplasty 36, 2801–2807. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Bradley MP, Benson JR, Muir JM (2019) Accuracy of Acetabular component positioning using computer-assisted navigation in direct anterior total hip arthroplasty. Cureus, 11(4), e4478. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Murray DW (1993) The definition and measurement of acetabular orientation J Bone Joint Surg Br, 75(2), 228–232. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Novikov D, Mercuri JJ, Schwarzkopf R, Long WJ, Bosco Iii JA, Vigdorchik JM (2019) Can some early revision total hip arthroplasties be avoided? Bone Joint J 101-B(6_Supple_B), 97–103. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.