Volume 3, 2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||17 May 2017|
- Bhandari M, Devereaux PJ, Guyatt GH, Cook DJ, Swiontkowski MF, Sprague S, Schemitsch EH (2002) An observational study of orthopaedic abstracts and subsequent full-text publications. J Bone Joint Surg Am 84(4), 615–621. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kwong Y, Kwong FN, Patel J (2007) Publication rate of trauma abstracts presented at an international orthopaedic conference. Injury 38(7), 745–749. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Donegan DJ, Kim TW, Lee GC (2010) Publication rates of presentations at an annual meeting of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. Clin Orthop 468(5), 1428–1435. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Amirhamzeh D, Moor MA, Baldwin K, Hosalkar HS (2012) Publication rates of abstracts presented at pediatric orthopaedic society of North America meetings between 2002 and 2006. J Pediatr Orthop 32(2), e6–e10. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Riordan FA (2000) Do presenters to paediatric meetings get their work published? Arch Dis Child 83(6), 524–546. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Roy D, Sankar V, Hughes JP, Jones A, Fenton JE (2001) Publication rates of scientific papers presented at the Otorhinolarygological Research Society meetings. Clin Otolaryngol 26(3), 253–256. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Scherer RW, Dickersin K, Langenberg P (1994) Full publication of results initially presented in abstracts: a meta-analysis. JAMA 272(2), 158–162. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Okafor L, Frost C, Mesfin A (2015) Publication rate of podium presentations from CSRS Annual Meeting. Spine 40, 699–702. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Frost C, Rubery P, Mesfin A (2015) Publication rate of podium presentation at two international spine meetings: SRS and IMAST. Spine Def 3, 528–532. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bakkum BW, Chapman C, Johnson C (2014) Publication rates of abstracts presented at the Association of Chiropractic Colleges Educational Conference/Research Agenda Conference from 2002 to 2008. J Chiropr Edu 28, 32–40. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.