Volume 6, 2020
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||16 July 2020|
- Kim BE, Koh KN, Suh JK, et al. (2014) Clinical features and treatment outcomes of Langerhans cell histiocytosis: A nationwide survey from Korea histiocytosis working party. J Pediatr Hematol/Oncol 36(2), 125–133. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lau LM, Stuurman K, Weitzman S (2008) Skeletal Langerhans cell histiocytosis in children: Permanent consequences and health-related quality of life in long-term survivors. Pediatr Blood Cancer 50(3), 607–612. [Google Scholar]
- Haupt R, Minkov M, Astigarraga I, et al. (2013) Langerhans cell histiocytosis (LCH): Guidelines for diagnosis, clinical work-up, and treatment for patients till the age of 18 years. Pediatr Blood Cancer 60(2), 175–184. [Google Scholar]
- Oussama Ablaa ME, Weitzmana S (2010) Langerhans cell histiocytosis: Current concepts and treatments. Cancer Treat Rev 36(4), 354–359. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Titgemeyer C, Grois N, Minkov M, et al. (2001) Pattern and course of single-system disease in Langerhans cell histiocytosis data from the DAL-HX 83- and 90-study. Med Pediatr Oncol 37(2), 108–114. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Rivera JC, Wylie E, Dell’Orfano S, et al. (2014) Approaches to treatment of unifocal Langerhans cell histiocytosis: Is biopsy alone enough? J Pediatr Orthop 34(8), 820–824. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Hiromi Sasaki SN, Hirofumi S, Shunsuke N, Takao S, Setsuro K (2018) Clinical course of the bony lesion of single-system single-site Langerhans cell histiocytosis – Is appropriate follow-up sufficient treatment? J Orthop Sci 23(1), 168–173. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Mavrogenis AF, Abati CN, Bosco G, et al. (2012) Intralesional methylprednisolone for painful solitary eosinophilic granuloma of the appendicular skeleton in children. J Pediatr Orthop 32(4), 416–422. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Maria Postini A, Del Prever AB, Pagano M, et al. (2012) Langerhans cell histiocytosis: 40 years’ experience. J Pediatr Hematol/Oncol 34(5), 353–358. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Garg S, Mehta S, Dormans JP (2004) Langerhans cell histiocytosis of the spine in children: Long-term follow-up. JBJS 86(8), 1740–1750. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Braier J, Rosso D, Pollono D, et al. (2014) Symptomatic bone Langerhans cell histiocytosis treated at diagnosis or after reactivation with indomethacin alone. J Pediatr Hematol/Oncol 36(5), e280–e284. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.